Tuesday, May 20, 2003



Yayyy! Sales today was very good (considering that it's a weekday). Started out very VERY pissed with the Taka staff, but well, I just tried not to think so much about it. The afternoon was much better..Charlene came by during my breaktime and I went to accompany her to get her French Manicure. V. Tai tai today, that girl!
Azelina's alright, I guess, when you get to know her, she ain't so bad...but the tons of makeup still scares me a bit. To end a pretty okay day, Don and Wenwei dropped by and we went to have our "Buddy Meal" at KFC. Yay!!! (:

I suddenly feel sad coz people are leaving me soon. Charlene's flying off to Australia on June 17th, and that's the same day Don's gonna go into CD (so unposh, babes!..oops...sorry)...besides that, some of my other friends are just not that around anymore...and counting the days, I've only got about 3 months left here myself. *sigh*
Where *are* my buddies?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home