Sunday, May 18, 2003

Everything's Going Wrong!

It's just not my day. I started out the day by being late for work, and was feeling really *bleagh* due to the dihorrea that I had yesterday. Felt weak all over, and didn't make much chit-chat with my friends at Taka. Halfway thru the day, my head was spinning, sales was bad, but lucky thing SzeWa came to visit me. Was starting to feel a little better with her around, till the customers decided to buy my shoes! Arrgh!!! Talk about bad timing!

Was so miserable that I kinda forgot that I was hungry, but when my breaktime came, I bought two japanese pancakes (Tokiwado), ate one, and the half of the other one fell to the floor. Was so sad. I'm sure the escalator didn't enjoy it as much as I would have. /:

Trying to cheer myself up, I went over to Project Shop to look at this floral skirt that I've been eyeing for sometime, and they had the "buy one and get one free" thing going on, so I thought, "hey, why not?". Happily tried on two of the lycra skirts (they're the only ones that made me look like I *have* a butt) , with the assistance of this very funky looking salesguy. He later apologised profusely (dunno why) when I found out that they were regular items, so the sales does not apply. Sigh.

Today is the last day that the Ralph Fiennes-lookalike would be downstairs. I bumped into him on my way back to Hereen from Taka, and that's probably the last time I'd see him. Brought Pauline downstairs to his cart, but I figured that he was doing morning shift, so his colleagues were there instead. No matter, because I've seen him take 106 from Bukit Batok interchange one of the mornings, so I figured he stayed around the area (YAY!). Apparantly all of them are from Turkey (Oooo...) and well, they'd be moving the store down to Causeway Point (no place too far,..haha), so Pauline and me plan to go visit them sometime (for obvious reasons!). Hahaha..the nice people there gave us good luck charms each for free. (:

My day just doesn't seem to get any better. ):
So how did your day go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home