Tuesday, July 01, 2003

All Together Again

After so long, it feels like the Clayworkers clan has finally reunited. Went down to glaze my cups, and was just asking about Azman, when strangely enough, Ros mentioned that he was on his way down. It was such a pleasant surprise when he popped by minutes later, and we had a ball of a time catching up! It has been such a long time since the three of us(Ros, Azman and me) got together and had a decent chit chat. Lawrence joined us later, and boy, it was noiiiisyyy! Ros was kinda stressed in the beginning, bogged down by her freelance and all, but things looked up later, so she survived (good on you, babes!).

We later went to the opening of the new clay shop downstairs, coz one of the guys who set it up happens to be our friend. Wow. Talk about competition! Haha..but I guess Ros shouldn't worry, because their style of pottery is very conventional, whereas Clayworkers has a more eclectic mix of ceramic art pieces. Well, art is subjective. Who am I to judge? *shrug*

I am still feeling full from yesterday. Met up with my dadsie (it's a long story), Taufiq, and he brought me out to dinner and ice-cream at Swensen's later. Man...is he trying to stuff me?! Hahaha...we had the Earthquake, mind you, and we chose almost all of the chocolate flavours! *yummmm...* Mmm...Sticky Chewy Chocolate..Chocolate Peanut Butter....MmmMmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home