Saturday, July 12, 2003

All The Missing Links

A lot has been happening with my family these days..with my mum finally reunited with her real family after what has been years. It's weird, that overnight I've "inherited" six aunties and uncles. It should be an emotional event for my mum, but I guess she's taking it pretty well. I'm just happy for her.

Had a chance to catch up with some old friends these days, and it's nice hearing from them after so long. My friends from Taka have all left, as the school term is starting and they're all getting ready for poly. Thank god they still come and visit, though. (:

Argh. My e-mail is screwing things up again. I wonder why it's always so slow and why it keeps downloading the same old shite again. I just feel so jinxed. Then again, it could be a virus (?!!). Time to get a new e-mail address, I guess.

Bought a Tim Tamashiro cd last week, and now I'm pretty much flat broke already. The cd's amazing..and I guess I should stop promoting Buble for now, since he's got adverts on Tv promoting his cd. All in all, Tamashiro isn't all that bad since it's been getting positive reviews from the customers. Haha..I realize that these past three months I've been supplying the music at X:Odus..damn..

I realize that I'm running out of time..it seems that the week goes by so much faster than ever. Pauline says it could be because I'm trying to hold on to time coz I don't have much of it left, but it never works. *sigh*.
Two months to go..and counting. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home