Monday, August 18, 2003

Impromptu

I probably owe this month a helluva lotof blogs...but hey, I've been busy, so I'm trying to write this before I start getting the lazybugs again.

Had a totally bad week, I mean *BAD*(!) week, coz people just never fail to piss me off..somehow or another. Been trying to get myself to start putting away my stuff for packing, but somehow, I've still not gotten down to doing it. A part of me just doesn't want to, I guess.

Everyday's a rollercoaster of emotions, and it's hard to keep my chin up when it feels like the world's gonna collapse anytime. Thank god for those friends who have been putting up with my horrible mood swings this week. You are god-sent, I swear!

Had an impromptu sleepover, and this, happened in a very amusing way. Apparantly Don suggested the idea to Wan, who was supposed to tell me..(and he obviously forgot..always..), so when Don did ask me about it on Saturday, I was kinda shocked to know that I was having a sleepover my place, and I didn't know about it! Gosh...next time, never take the "Wan express". Nothing ever gets delivered on time. Hahaaa..

It was pretty kewl tho, had dinner with the guys and later they bought toothbrushes (the hassle..) for the sleepover, and well, Wan somehow managed to squeeze in a big bag of Lay's (that totally blows the red spandex fantasy!..don't you ever learn?)..and we chilled out, showered, watched Amelie (the french film) on vcd,..and just crashed out on my little daybed. This is a rare feat, coz my bed is really small...and erm...Wan is not? (soorry babes..it was a tight squeeze!) Anyways, *someone occupied half the bed, so Don and me had to squeeze into the other half. We were joking about the different scenarios of farting when we heard Wan snoring, and he just never stopped! Being very light sleepers, we were tossing and turning, and it's annoying how little sleep we got. Tried exchanging places with Don to the other end of the bed, but guess what- I could *still* hear Wan!..aargh.......I guess Don got fed-up and decided to sleep on the sofa outside instead.

We woke up all groggy and eventually picked ourselves up to shower and go for breakfast. Made a short trip to Novena to send Don off to get his eyes checked, and I went to report for work. I'm still sleepy, and it totally sucked to be working night shift on Sunday...ah well,..but I had fun.

Oh god..before I forget..I kinda found out that one of my "beautiful men" is working in town, near my workplace..so...yuummmm!! *wink*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home