Tuesday, August 05, 2003

The Burning Has Started

The 7th month has begun. I anticipate business will be bad this month, as, according to Chinese superstition, it's bad to buy shoes during this period. Not that I believe that, of course, but hell...sales isn't going so well anyway. I have adopted a somewhat "I-can't-care-less" attitude- but then again, it could just be due to the fact that I'd be leaving soon. Maybe it's just one of the many phases that I'd go thru before I actually have to face the reality of not being here anymore. It's pretty emontionally taxing.

My brain's pretty void of any thoughts right now, I'm just trying to hold onto as many memories I can, for they are too precious right now.

Save me from this state of panic.......(help?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home