Thursday, September 04, 2003

Not Going Too Well...

From today onwards, I've got *TWELVE* days left to my departure. The main reason why I've not blogged for so long is that I seem to be busy trying to complete my enrolment sh*t. It doesn't help that I *hate* filling up forms!!! Aaargh...

I've been trying frantically to meet up with people, but I guess everyone has their own agenda. Maybe it's too bad if I don't meet up with all of them. Just the important ones, at least.

I'm very sure that I'm going to leave with a heavy heart, just like my last day at X:Odus. I tried to have as much fun as possible with the rest, but the "seriousness" of it all only sank in when Dennis invited me to walk him out of the shop as he was heading off. It was sort of his last day as well - he will be away for his honeymoon for the next one month. We said our goodbyes, and when he hugged me, I really had muster all self-restraint not to cry. It's embarrassing enough as it is with the people from Crepes & Cream nosily spying on us. The whole way home after that, it took everything in me not to just break down into a sobbing mess on the bus.

Saw the backlanes of Singapore for the last(probably) time on Sunday. Went down to Little India with Don for brunch(but not before our little argument in the morning), and we looked like tourists stumbling upon Indian food for the first time. We had our fill, and walked around for a bit. The weather was unforgiving, it was scorching, and we were sticking out from the crowd like a sore thumb. Decided to escape to the comforts of air-conditioning at Bugis Junction instead. Met my babies when I went to visit my cousin in the afternoon...sigh...the days are just passing by so fast! )":

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home