Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Strange New Beginnings

Today's my second day of school, and I'm still getting used to the area and getting there. My classmates are of the most eclectic mix, and I *am* the only Singaporean...in the whole course, I reckon. There are the strangest people here, from Japanese, Hong Kees, China, Kenya-ans,French, Swedish,....and of course, the locals.

We're (the whole foundation course) having a party this Friday, and we've already got an assignment for the first week. We've to collect newspapers and cardboxes to make our "costumes" that we MUST wear for the party. It's funny, really....the different lengths people go to humiliate themselves in public...(that of course includes myself...unintentionally). Apparantly, attendance is *compulsory*! *sigh*
I cross my fingers and pray it's all in good fun... (:

So many things have happened...and again, so many people hogging the terminals...aaarrrgh!!! Even this late! Am doing my laundry at the same time, though...so....man...(I miss my mum washing up after me...hehehee...) ):

I'll update more when lesser people are hogging the lines....for now, the most important things is: I'm *still* ALIVE!!!! yaaaayyyy!!! *grin* *exceptionally smug look of achievement* (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home