Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Halloween Party

Last Friday was our Halloween party night. Everyone was excited, and tried their best to dress up. The time came for Shin to come out as a woman..hhahaa..He'd bought a satin slip, fishnet stockings and heels from a charity shop..even hair extensions!!! Seikichi went as the Sadako from The Ring,with hair extensions as well...haha..the boys are nuts. Seikichi cut his bedsheets into his costume. Saka went as a bunny, but she looks more like a playboy playmate than anything else..hahaha.. I didn't have a costume, so i kinda went as a slutty schoolgirl, but that came out so wrong....d: Esther didn't have a costume though, but she ended up looking like an eskimo due to her furry hat.

The party wasn't too happening, and it ended too early, but they continued in the tower on the 5th floor. There was so much flirting and drama, and most people were really drunk, so it was even more fun to watch. We stayed till about 4am when Esther and the boys got a bit hungry so we cooked a lil bite. It wasn't fantastic, but I'm sure there'll be more parties to come anyways.

I'm on a week's break (it's reading week), because it's half-term, and besides, we've got to work on our essays about our chosen artists anyway. I hate writing essays with a passion, and especially since it's 1000 words long. (I know, it's not THAT bad...but I just hate it anyway!)

Saka's birthday is coming up this week, and suddenly, so many people's birthday are coming....Michelle, my sis, my own, Esther's, Colin's...Don's.... MY GOD!!!! I'm gonna be soooooo broke.. ):

*ps Wan: I'm glad you liked the card. GroooOOooovy, innit?! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home