Sunday, October 12, 2003

All Time Low

I thought for a moment I was happy.I was, truly. I mean, it's all I could ask for to be here, and live my dream. But suddenly something just hits me and fucks up my mind. Maybe it's because I was ill yesterday...but then again, I've nobody to blame but myself. The realization that perhaps, I am truly lonely. Even with the loads of people around.

There was a movie I watched with some people yesterday "I Shot Andy Warhol"...and it was good,...and later on it was "American History X", which had Edward Northon, but I doubt it'll even be shown in Singapore, coz it's really vulgar and you basically could see him naked..(he's got a nice ass, btw....and you could see his erm...dick.) Anyways, both movies were really disturbing...especially the American History X...it's all about racism and its harsh reality. It's kinda depressing.
They were having a party on the 6th floor, and Kit invited us up to his flat (it's soooooooooo huuuugeeeeee and nice that I wanna be his Yoko Ono...haaahahha...kidding)...and some people got seriously pissed. We made so much noise that Justice (the security gaurd..ironic, isn't it?) walked in on us and dismissed the party. d: Slept at about 3am...*shakes head*

Stayed in my room all day, anti-social me..till Esther came over and knocked on my door...then forced me to cook dinner and we ate with Saka, Shin and Yuki. Later Saka let us into her room and her wardrobe..haha....she went nuts over Ikea yesterday. (; (Saka's the girl on my floor and Shin is my crazy neighbour..they both study fashion)

And that's it, basically.Boring boring day.

Oh...do guy's nipples hurt during puberty? Coz Shin's been telling everyone it's common (his nipples are swelling..euckkk), but we all think it's just him...and he's 21, so he can't be going thru puberty now, can he? He's mad. d:
So much for enough excitement in a day... *sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home