Friday, December 12, 2003

Everyday's A Party

Ok, so I admit, not having blogged for ages, I apologise. Last week was my birthday, so gimme a break. The gerls brought me out for dinner on Saturday, to this Japanese restaurant, Misato, and they got me cake and orange lilies. We waited an hour to get in, in the freezing cold, and another half hour (almost) coz Michelle came late. *sigh* On Sunday, went to get my UK line for my mobile with Umar, and had to go back again in the same day coz they didn't top-up the cash properly. Starved till 7pm when my flatmates cooked me a surprise dinner (Japanese food, again..), and Shin and Seikichi bought me my favourite sushi (sweet omelette roll). Dinner was very filling, and it was so sweet of them. Went to a lil Christmas party at the AB Block, and counted down to my birthday. Saka got shit drunk, and well, I was so knocked out at the end of it all, and still had college the next morning. The boy of my affection (who happens to be in my class), gave me a birthday hug and asked me what I wanted for a present. And well, he gave me his mobile number as well. What more could a girl ask for? *heheeehheee...*
Went to another party at Brixton the same nite, but came home early coz it wasn't that happening. It was nice being able to be dressed up, though. A real gerl's night out. And on Tuesday, Louise got me a bouquet of loveeeellyyyyy flowers, and I was so touched, I kept on hugging her! Saka got me two pairs of funky earrings, and Esther bought me legwarmers. (:
Went to *another* party on Wednesday night at Wimbeldon,and that was so happening! Stayed till about 2:30am, and was totally knackered when we got back.
Had Sarah's going-away dinner yesterday at the Italian restaurant at Tooting, and me and Esther are celebrating Camille's birthday today. Gosh, this whole week has been non-stop going out!!!! And I start work on Saturday and Sunday.....
*sigh*...Don't know if I'll survive tomorrow, but hey, I had fun...just a lil ill and lost my voice, that's all. d:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home