Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Someday...

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!!! (:

Next week is a new beginning (kinda), with us(the foundation students), going into our pathways-specializing in either communication, design or art. I'm going into communication, specializing in illustration, and pray I do ok. Had my assessment today*phew*, and I did okay, I've gotten consistently high goods (my grades) in the previous 4 projects...and talked to my tutor for a little bit about what I intended to do after this foundation year. I talked to her about doing an illustration BA, and she asked me to check out Brighton, or stay in Camberwell. She said she could see me being in Brighton though. *shrugs* Will go check it out...Brighton's a pretty good school and she said I'd probably like it there...by the river and all.

Well, enuff of the boring stuff, ... I've been doing lots of work, so I deserve a break. I have tomorrow and Thursday off, so it's just back to college on Friday for my Printmaking PDU. *sigh*
There *was* this boy though....that I met in the printing room...brown hair, grey eyes...
hmmm....
(;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home