Monday, January 05, 2004

This May Come Late...

But HAPPY NEEWWWW YEAR, EVERYBODYYYYYY!!!!!
Gosh, it's 2004 already, and it's been about *four* months since I've been here in London... Had a fantabulous time for new year's, went to see Mr Scruff, this big time dj spin at this NYE party at the Forum at Kentish Town, and man, it was one maaassssiveeee party! Loads of people were dancing, getting sloshed and just having a hellova time. Went down with Michelle and Esther and Esther's friends, but we kinda lost them along the way, but hey, it was fun still!! A new year, and new resolutions, I just hope everybody keeps them!

Got to rush for my assessment due on Wednesday. Will blog again soon, I hope. And another new recipe! (It seems like ages since I gave any).
Good luck everyone for the new years!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home