Thursday, January 08, 2004

The Mad Hat Party

Ok, so we're guilty of a little enjoyment. Was just chilling out after toiling for my assessment yesterday, and things just went crazy! We started talking about hats, and everyone took out theirs, and started exchanging, and since Luisa just got a new digital camera for Christmas, she took loads of shots, experimenting with different poses. We were all a little mental, then. I guess it's all after the unloading of stress and tension from our projects. Esther and me are going to pick up calligraphy to relieve stress, and I think I've got potential of getting hooked to it because I simply love doodling with the pen! Esther's picked up another hobby-knitting. We bought some yarn a few weeks back, and she's knitting me a scarf from it. It seems to be a very old-women sort of gathering yesterday, with us just discussing life, and doing granny things like having tea while knitting and doing calligraphy. We stayed up till 3.30 in the morning, and thank god we didn't have college today!

Am still sitting with Benedict Bull, and well, there seems to be some underlying conflict between him and Luke, the frenchboy. Which I still don't get, coz they both seem to have quite a lot in common. Then again, I could be wrong. Anyways, Benedict lent me a Mr Scruff dvd, which had Mr Scruff's animation on it, very cool!

And of course, there are the french lessons I'm taking from Camille. I just saw Benoir, who is the other french person who's kind of my tutor too, and he says I'm improving! *grin*
The whole foundation year is going to the cinema tomorrow, because Cinema season has started for us, ongoing for the next eight weeks, we have cinema every Friday. Hmm...I wonder what we're watching tomorrow....

Will update soon, I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home