Sunday, January 18, 2004

The Poetry Place

Last Tuesday, Camille, Fanella, Esther and me went to meet up with Sarah to this poetry place in Covent Garden. Esther and me were late (oops) and well, we didn't get a chance to listen to any of the poetry, because the session was held downstairs. The place was pretty hard to locate, being in a tiny little alley, but it was nice and cosy, and us hungry girls had to share money to grab a bite (mediterrenian omelette), and played scrabble afterwards. All this, is of course, out of stress and partly, it was a very good way to help improve Esther's vocabulary. Anyways, we are supposed to go again next week, but I don't think I'll make it down, with all the work I've got piled up, and my deadline being on Wednesday.
*sigh*
Talk about stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home