Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Moments Of Creativity

Been feeling quite inspired lately. Not sure whether it's because my room is relatively clean and clutter-free (though, not really anymore, but I try..) or that it's a phase- a rather productive and good one, I might add, that I'm going through.

Diana had a birthday about a few weeks ago. Although she was ill on that happy occassion and we didn't manage to get to Wagamama's for a little celebration, we made sure we were not without cake and presents at home! She was very surprised on receiving her presents from me- her fav soap, two very colourful plastic flowerpots and mini Miss Di!
And of course, who would wanna miss out on the homemade chocolate and pear cake???!!!

Miss Di with her sparkles tiara
Mini Miss Di that I made

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home