Monday, August 21, 2006

Munster-ous

That describes the best of my week. Pretty much scary.
For my last lifeline, I called up my tutor in panic (as we were adviced to do) only to find that she's gone away for three weeks. *sigh* ...

I've just realized that I was supposed to hand in my exhibition work today, but erm, forgot.
I think this is horrible. Gotta get my ass back in gear, my head on straight.

Still, it's very sad to see his room empty. Sad and strange.

On a lighter note, I've made these monster paperclips to attach my cover-letters to my cv.
Am thinking of making more and selling them in a pack of three.
Any takers?



2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm..?
Erm, no.
who r you, yong?

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yong Yauuu!??!!
Gosh, it HAS been a long time...
email me or something...we have to catch up!
queerviolet@yahoo.com.sg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home