Friday, July 21, 2006

It's TOO HOT!

Fuckin hell, I am sitting here, in the library, melting away, while I look in despair at my left arm, which has broken into little bumps and eruptions. I should be put away for exhibiting my unsightly eczema breakouts and savlon-ing myself every few minutes! Savlon is great. GREAT. It's anti-bacterial and it soothes any inflammation. So you can use it for your zits AND other skin conditions. Ain't it great????? I do miss my old prescription from the National Skin Centre...that zapped all my worries away(literally, it was much stronger)...): *sigh*

It's been too hot and I've got shitloads of work piling up but totally uninspired to do anything about it- everything that takes more than stepping within five steps around my room requires too much effort and makes me hot and agitated. With my mum and sis finally gone, I can catch up on my work, but now that the momentum's broken, all I can do is lie in bed and contemplate my fate in my own perspiration. Gross, I know. I'm not even gonna mention how many showers I have to take in a day to cool down! By the way, it's gone up to 37 degrees.
That sure beats Singapore heat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home