Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Gouge My Eyes, Pleassseee!

So tired of looking at the computer screen, I wished I had internet at home and a fast-moving computer. Ok, make that a fast-moving computer with internet. So I can be anywhere at home, and surf online for data at any given time of day. Not crammed into the few hours that I have in school! Aaarghhhh!

Been looking for companies that I can work for in the work-placement elective which will take place in September-October. So far, I kinda have a feel of where to go, but I should compile my work soon, and send it in!!!

Furthurmore, our end-of-year exhibition is coming up, so have to make more work for that too!!!!*sigh*.........

AND I have to look for places to go when my mum and sis come over, which I am yet to do...and gosh,...it's all tooooooo muchhhh!!!!!!

And then I thought school term and work was over...my my...*collapses..*

The only plus side? Currently in love with the soundtrack of 'Next Stop Wonderland'(have I ever told you that the Portuguese language sung is sooooo poetic and beauuuutifooolll??).
That, and oh, the sun's out. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home