Friday, May 12, 2006

Time To Squeeze In One Entry...

Yup, finally finished my book...not entirely happy with it yet, but for the hand-in on Tuesday, it'll have to do. Will touch up the rest during my summer holidays, when I have more time (and a very fast computer).

One more project to do before the final hand-in....I'm trying to think of something short and quick...though with the list of things I have to pick from, it doesn't really help.
Ah well, at least I can sleep more peacefully tonight.

Oh, and sitting here since 11am with sweaty armpits is *so unbecoming*. Gotta go shower.
For those of you clueless about the weather here (since I have failed to mention in the past few entries), London *has* gotten warmer. Dreary still, but with bits of sunshine. BUT- at least I don't have to wear tonnes of layers out! Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home