Saturday, March 25, 2006

Wherever Life Takes Me

...Another person I know is getting married. Some others have their own business, some have amazing careers and the rest...they are where they want to be in life. I am only in my 2nd year of my degree, hoping to get somewhere. But am I really? Recently I've decided that this dream I've come halfway around the world to chase will and is the only factor that keeps me going. If, I decide that this is not what I want to do, it's too late. I can't look back now to the life that I could have had if I remained in Singapore.

But perhaps this is really where I want to be. Not necessarily in London, but just drifting around, leaving my mark every place I go. Maybe that's the life I haven't decided that I want.

Is the safe way always the best way?
Hmm...

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Shen said...

Hey babe...

Life is like this major expedition that we are all taking time to finish... And all these dreams, aspirations and resolutions... Milestones and Accomplishments... Are like little markers in the route of our lives... Some are a little lucky at that point of time, so they advance a little faster ahead of the others... But that does not mean that we lag behind... We move too... Waiting for that one chance to find our own strength to move a few steps ahead. Cheer up girl... Your journey is not alone... We all are in it too... Just have to go on and make the best of everything that we do right? Safe way might not always be the best... Just be sure that you do it YOUR way. =)

Here's a song for you. Can listen to it on her webbie_ http://www.corrinnemay.com

[ J O U R N E Y ]

It's a long, long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long, long journey
and I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long, long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong
I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long, long journey
And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it seems no one understands
I don't even know why
I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through?

'Cause it's a long, long journey
Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary
Beneath those stormy skies
When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feels like everything is out to make me lose control
It's a long, long journey
Till I find my way home to you...


by
Corrinne May Ying Foo


Okies... Got to dash... Need to go to my cousin's 21st B'day and later to Jacq's wedding shoot. =) Missing you. =)



Sunbeams!
Shen*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home