Monday, March 06, 2006

Days Crashing On Tim Tams & Milk...

I haven't eaten properly all day, from the moment I woke up all I've had were two puny sized pitta bread with red pepper hoummus. Rushed to school at ten to get my cards cut by Ian (with the ultracool guillotine that they have in Letterpress) and resumed printing my pictures. They turned out all right, till I panicked when just opening my files crashed every computer I was on.

After running amok for half an hour, I decided to go home, have a shout and try my best to finish everything else that needed doing. A scanner and a faster computer is definately helpful at this point, but alas, I am reminded of my lack of these miracle workers.

I then had some Tim Tams Mr P. brought from Oz, dipped in cold milk. Desperation.

Computers in school started working again, thank god(!), but not before uttering every prayer I know while opening my supposedly corrupted files.

Two weeks for a competition is definately not enough!!! Aarghhhhhhh....
AND I found out that my tutor knows nothing about the entry requirements AND that we have to pay about £18 entry fee to join the competition. Bugger.

I have to go home now, eat...be entertained...and well...do more work! *sigh*

*Flickr is down, or rather, it says it's having a massage(why do they give personalities to obviously inanimate objects, I don't know), so no pictures I can load today. Double bugger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home