Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Things That Are Wrong With The World...

I remembered the feeling of doom as I entered the school premises on Monday. That is such a horrible feeling to have(although it probably would change if I lived further away from uni, it'll just be the feeling of relief getting in on time)! My eyes scrutinized the cafeteria thinking- gosh, these people are so unneccessary, considering the amount of bullshit they produce....they're just in here for the glamour-'wowee, lookiee me, I'm a fashionable artist!'. I guess it's kinda sick that everyone here I think is pretentious...(they probably are...well, with some exceptions of course...) I just can think of so many examples of people whom I can't find a purpose for why they're even here. It's sick. SICK.

You should listen to the crits I have to painfully sit through...after awhile, you KNOW that some people are just made of CRAP. The only thing that comes out of their mouth is CRAP and they produce CRAP work. Also after sometime, they look like CRAP. Maybe I just don't fit in. Maybe I don't want to fit it. Not with the CRAP filled cesspool.

I just want to be normal. So help me GOD.

BUT....
Here is a lifesaver for my sanity. Put a smile on my face. Visit this website: http://www.toothpastefordinner.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home