Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Big Clean-Up

Monday was a very productive day indeed. It all started like a chain reaction- one person starts clearing up, then another, then soon everyone was busy tidying around the house. I'm reading this book about decluttering my life (The Life Laundry: How to De-Junk Your Life by Dawn Walter ) and it has been such a big help to me. I've given away half of my wardrobe and stuff to charity or to sell in second-hand shops, which hopefully means I'll get a bit of moolah back.

It's true though, once your life is decluttered- away with things you don't wear or don't need that takes up too much uneccessary space, you do feel more positive. It's definitely been more condusive working in my room.
Anyway, I feel a start of change for the better- I've been more productive, I've got an interview in Bath with a children's publishing company and now, yes now, a job at Nickelodeon. It's for just two weeks, doing props, buying and other art department duties, but hey, it's at Nickelodeon, so who cares right?!!!
Woo hoo, I've got a job!!!!!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home