Monday, September 11, 2006

A Bout Of Sea- Sickness

Have to quit hanging out at Queen Mary. The rocking of the ship really gets to you. And if you sit at the bow, you feel like hurling way before you can get food into your system.
But then there are the very nice curly fries.... and nachos.... and sometimes, if your lucky, the very hot barstaff. So we keep going there. (: (Although this guy asked me for ID for buying a fucking COKE! Aaargh!!!)
So yeah. It is otherwise very nice watching the world go by- all the tourists on the Thames taking our dodgy pictures from their cruises and wave excitiedly to everybody.
How I wish I were on holiday.

My new housemate moved in yesterday. Turns out she's got a sewing machine she isn't too sure how to use. Is this a sign?

Been trying to erase my feelings and erase the memories of P. It's still been tough going. I'm sure he's already forgotten about me. Like it never happened. Like it never mattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home