Thursday, June 24, 2004

This Sick Feeling In My Stomach...

Could it be? I'm so nervous and happy at the same time. I'm still kind of apprehensive about going home, so unsure about the next two months. Someone said it could be the butterflies in my stomach...or moths.*grin*

I dread the journey home. Just the thought of being on the plane alone, for 23 hours, all alone, occassionally trying to pass my time asleep. Maybe I should take my little sewing kit along with me...for humour. My discman is the other obvious companion home, if it doesn't give up on me first. *fingers crossed*!

Am currently idling in school, while waiting for my shift to curate the illustration exhibition, from 4-6pm. Went to visit my friend at LCF, to get my forms filled up, and this evening, I've got to get my ass down to the Portuguese cafe at seven for the game between Portugal and England. Crucial. Two people may get very depressed and angry if Portugal doesn't win. I am therefore, practising my swearing in Portuguese..hahaha. Can't betray my portugeezer friends, can I?

*sigh* The past few days have been cold and dreary. Just like winter...just when I've already packed all my winter coats...seesh...I guess jumpers would have to do. But I liked it. The rain reminds me that I'm in London. I'm weird, I know. It couldn't have stayed sunny forever... Today's an exception. Very windy, no signs of rain yet. Just as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home