Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Coming Home

That has all I have been thinking about since last week. I will be home in no time, hopefully, and now that my final exhibitions are underway, the relief is amazing.
Been trying to spend my last days in London fruitfully, though am suffering a little due to low finances, but I shall live. The weather has been forgiving, been sunny all week, and when it rained, I did like it. I miss the rain. It has been pretty hot lately, and it just cools us down a bit. It's nice. It's sunny again, with gentle breezes, great for just a t-shirt and sneakers day.

My hair has grown so long, lately. Maybe I would get a haircut when I get home. Two months doesn't seem very long, but then again, it really depends on the situation.

Been having the weirdest dreams lately, very *very* morbid, don't know if they mean much, but it's disturbing. Maybe it's the influence of Plath's "The Bell Jar". *shudder*
Besides that, all's been good.

I'm okay again.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home