Monday, May 31, 2004

Suddenly Unsure

I don't know if the person who left me the previous message was Colin. I'm sensing it was, the fucker. If it wasn't, the person's still pretty much a fucker.

Not much has been going on in my head these days...trying to keep myself busy, to take my mind off things, suffering from repercussions of my results. Somewhat disappointed in myself, I could have done better. I question why things are so now. Worked the whole of Saturaday, Sunday and today (Monday), which is a bank holiday, so we get paid double. It would have been a nice fat paycheck if it hadn't been for the fuckin taxes. In desperate need of retail theraphy tomorrow and the following week..maybe get that nice pair of forest green Converse that I've been eyeing for sometime now. Shit, I'm working on Friday, again. *sigh* ):

I'm feeling a bit better, surrounded by friends, trying to keep sane. Occassionally, I lose myself, and have a good laugh with my colleagues. Been hanging out with them a little bit more now, and yesterday, had the best day of the week, by far. We(Feven, Irina and me) took a walk down the River Thames, after bumping into Halo, and Feven took us to this nice hide-away place near Tower Hill for dinner. The place was just be-au-ti-foool! It was basically a rich-people area, with a small area of the river, and yatchs just within our view. It was in the oldest pub in London, and the restaurant was built on the top floors. We had two halves of different pizzas (we could mix the variety), and Feven paid. Must go there again...this time, perhaps go earlier, chill out, and maybe just doodle. Haven't done that for ages.

My mind moves so slowly.
Will continue when it's finally making sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home