Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Talk Properly, Nori, What Are You Asking?

This was actually a text I'd got from someone. Which makes me think, am I so random sometimes that people don't understand me anymore? Do I not make sense? Maybe things I see make sense in my head, but when I try to convey it verbally, I just fuck it up? How annoying I must be.

Was in the tube earlier on, on my way here(school), and this guy sitting next to me was writing openly in his diary. It's strange, though, I always thought that things like that were personal, done in a private place, not on the moving train going to central london. Oh, how funny the world works!

Went to Brighton beach yesterday, for some R&R, and it was nice and sunny, so decided to lie down on the pebble beach and chill out with Irina (my Russian friend from Hobbs). They are all coming down for my exhibition in Saturday, and may go for a nice dinner after. I've finally found a group of people I don't feel too silly with, people who are more my age, and understand my thoughts, and not be patronizing. Quirky, and manageble.

Do I make any sense at all?

Been listening to John B. Sebastian's ' Rainbows All Over Your Blues'
Exactly how I've been feeling lately.
It was like he was singing to me. EXACTLY. Creepy....

<You´ve been lookin´all down in the mouth
and down at your shoes
Well, baby, I came to give you the news
I´ll paint rainbows all over your blues

I heard you been spending
a lot of your time up in your room
And at night you been watchin´
the dark side of the moon
You don´t talk to nonody
if they don´t talk to you
So Buddy and me came here
to sing you a tune

"I give up" is all you´ve really got to say
It´s time to find a new life style
Cause this really ain´t the way

Let´s go for a bounce
on my trampoline
I can show you the prettiest mountains
that you´ve ever seen
You better run to your closet
and fish out your blue suede shoes
I´ll paint rainbows all over your blues >>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home