Sunday, April 11, 2004

Ramblings Of A Vegetable

I have a confession. I have done nothing but lie in bed an vegetate for the whole week. I have barely stepped out of my room, and I somehow like it that way. I don't know what is wrong with me, it must be the mixture of depression and homesickness which is taking over me. I was dragged out to central london on Thursday, it looked like a promising day, somewhat sunny and breezy. Had to rush back in to put on more clothes, as it got chilly, and when we were finally out, it started to rain. Heavily. Talk about a cheering-up day. More like demoralizing and damp. Since then, I've always thought that those days when it's sunny outside, it's just to mock me, to lure me out, but no way am I falling into the same trap. I'll avoid it at all costs. Of course, at least till I really have *no* choice, that is, when college starts again, or when I have to go to work. *shite* /:

I should really be ashamed of myself, as my friend Lee says, my lazyness is unbecoming of me. He is right, but I've tried. I've been a good girl today and done a little portion of my project.
I'm feeling a lil' less guilty now. (:

Easter Sunday. Hmm...may have a pig-out with Saka....hmm..cheesecake... *yum*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home