Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Eyes A-twitchin

It's 12:20pm, and I'm awaiting my doom. My assessment is due, and at 3pm, I'll go into the crummy little room where my tutor Frank is, and hear him comment on my work. Not looking forward to it very much, since I was caught so obviously for coming in late today. Finally finished my storybook illustration project, so that's a big relief. Didn't have anything much for the current 'envy' project, so I'm pretty much screwed right there.

Anyways, I've just been to Dawn's website : http://www.geocities.com/dawncng/dedworld2/showcase.html
(I hope you don't mind me publishing this, doodie), and just so you know , for all those of you who *do* view it- don't you just hate her!?!!!!! *grin*,...it's illustration envy, I swear....(you know I still love you, Dawnieeeee...*evil laugh*)
Despite what I've said, go check it out, okay? I swear it's GooDDdd stuff. (:

My left eye has been twitching on and off, randomly, and my vision's going a bit fuzzy. I guess it's my body's way of telling me to catch up on my sleep. Been staying up till early morning helping my friends on their portfolios, while trying to finish my project at the same time. Esther has temporarily moved into my room again, keeping me and Goncalo company, and it allows us to exchange ideas easily(of course, these are all excuses just to have Milo and Cerelac parties on a regular basis).

Oh, yeah...ehehe..this I have to mention. You know the white power you ate when you were a small child? I'm referring to Cerelac (don't roll your eyes on me, this stuff is GOOODDD)- it's babyfood, I know. Apparantly Britian doesn't sell Cerelac on the shelves of the local convenience store, so we have to get our private stash from this little Portugese shop in Oval.I guess this is the time for a different kind of indulgence, and this time round, it had to be babyfood. And I thought *I* was the only one who appreciated it(at some point, that made me kinda ashamed about it, but HAH, not anymore!!!). Who would have thought I would be eating Cerelac with someone from Portugal or Taiwan!

Goshh...this is making me hungry.......*frowns*
Okay, just turned around and asked Luisa to humour me and get out for lunch. Will be eating soon...gawd...the wait is killing me!!!!
Actually, I'd rather be home and crash in my cozy lil bed,...eating Cerelac...but alas..we can't always have what we want, rite? ):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home