Monday, March 08, 2004

The Big Trip

I don't know why I'm calling this portion of the entry "the big trip". Sounds corny, doesn't it?
Just seem to be in a rhyme-me mood. Luisa got into Illustration BA too, and so did the German couple who lives on the same floor as me in halls, so there is cause for celebration! Am so relieved that everything went well for Luisa, and I'm glad we're finally all happy. (:

Anywaaaayyyyyy, joy is all around, because, in two weeks time, Esther, Michelle and me are flying off to Sweden for 4-5days for a short trip. Well deserved, I must say! I must admit, we've all worked our asses off during the last two terms, and this calls for a holiday! (: Our flights are all booked, (my parents don't know, and *not supposed to know, mind you*) and all we need are to pack and go.
WHoopeEEee!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home