Friday, April 30, 2004

All The Unexpected...

Guess what? I'm stuck in college now, due to a bomb threat outside Camberwell. Was just leaving the place when Luisa told me that we're not allowed out because of a "suspicious package" across the road, in front of the cafe we always hang out at. I guess this partially means that Goncalo's wish is partly coming true (he wishes the school would burn down-except, of course, the Illustration studios, coz he just hates the place), but it's just strange not being able to leave, and having everyone else wait at the automated door for it to open. Thus, I seek refuge in the library, in hopes that I can get some fruitful writing done since I'm here.

Was supposed to go to the Design Museum with Camille today, but that doesn't seem possible, for I am not even sure how long they intend to keep us in here....

Yesterday was just horrid- lost my buspass on the 333, and had to run around jumping on and off buses to be able to find the one which had my buspass on it. It certainly didn't help that those lovely sunny days are over, and London's dark, dreary and wet all over again. Just a week ago, people were parading around in tank tops and flip flops, now everyone's back to being covered up from head to toe- out come those boots again. Anyways, I was wet and grumpy after walking around and running after buses...only reaching college at the unintended time of 12:30pm. *sigh*
Attempted to work on my project on the computers after lunch, but didn't get very far, with a massive migraine starting up. So, I journeyed home to a warm shower, pjs, and my bed. Didn't wake up, amazingly, till 7:30am today.

Two weeks to go, and no more projects!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home