Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Chocolate Spectacular!

Monday, the first day of college, *sigh*.
Nobody was up for anything much, and the day started off slow. It's bad enough when I'm only having my tutorials on Tuesday, so there wasn't much for me to do except muck around. Then I came up with some bright idea of going to the Borders in Oxford St, which has Starbucks on the second floor, and you could bring any books to read from the store. Luisa bailed out on me, so I left with Goncalo. We decided to go for a chocolate spectacular (in dire need of cheering up,obviously), which was two tall hot chocolates, chocolate cheesecake and decadent chocolate cake. It made us a little dizzy afterwards, but it was goooooooooooood.

Should do this more often...if I had more money. Haha...can't wait to get paid.