Monday, April 26, 2004

Just A Day, One Of Those...

Beautiful ones, I guess.
It's sunny outside, a little breezy, I didn't have to rush to get to college, saw Cassie and Wil in class and did some catching up, had a laugh for old times sakes, did a little work,went to the park with Camille for lunch, found some swings, went swinging, talked about life, had a good laugh, observed squirrels, sat under the cherry blossoms, leisurely walked back to college, and here I am, writing about it.
It's been a lovely day.
Just hope the weather keeps up. (:

>>hello...
do you miss me?
I hear you say you do,
but not the way I'm missing you.

What's new?
How's the weather,
Is it stormy where you are?
You sound so close but it feels like you're so far,
Oh, would it mean anything
If you knew
What I'm left imagining
In my mind,
In my mind,
Would you go,
Would you go,
Kiss the rain?

> >Billie Myers- Kiss The Rain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home