Monday, April 16, 2007

Supposed To Be Painting Some Goddamn Fimo...

Yes, it's 1:17am and after half a cup of very strong coffee, I'm still awake, still listening to The Fratellis to keep me company on this journey of no-life zone...writing emails at the strangest hours when I'm supposed to be doing work. Ok, so I deserve a break from squinting and painting...it's quite late and I hate painting at night when all my colours seem to get confusing. But thanks to Diana's daylight stimulation lightbulb, my room looks bright (and almost blinding) though I'm sure that once I put my head on my pillow to rest, I'll be out like a light. For now, I must go on and resist the temptation of my wonderful bed. It's down to cutting and pasting on the floors again in a minute, I'm afraid..!

Found this from the toothpastefordinner website...something that made me laugh- uncanny representation of my own working ethics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home