Tuesday, March 13, 2007

They Took Away His Chocolate Fountain

It's strange the little things you notice about places and things that could easily escape other people. It's these little things, silly as they may be, make me smile as though it's a little secret of mine. Just mine alone and the other party involved of course (usually the person I'm watching, but they don't necessarily know that I know). I was at Tottenham Ct Road today and while waiting for my bus, I realized that the guy who sells waffles and crepes in the corner in this tiny minimart didn't have his amazing chocolate fountain (that I used to drool over whenever I passed) anymore. It was the only waffle place on that road that caught my eye because of that adorable mini chocolate fountain...I mean..what else, right?
And now it's gone. Whoever they are, they probably took his chocolate fountain away. Shame.
Now when I pass by, I try to give him a knowing smile like,' I don't understand why they took it...shame.' Now he just pours microwaves chocolate from the bottle. The bastards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home