Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Pancake Day!!!

Positively feeling like such a PIG. Delectable bites for all who deserved and worked hard for it! We had a major Pancake Day celebration in my house this year, which was, of course, my brainchild. This is to make up for all the Pancake Days people have forgotten to tell me about, but this year, I decided to outdo them ALL. On the menu was: Hiroshima Okonomiyaki (the Japanese pancake with the noodles), Crepes (French pancakes, served with all kinds of fresh berries, fruits, nutella...take your pick) and American Pancakes with maple syrup, butter or ice-cream!

Yup. It went down with a bang- we literally almost burst from all the pancakes!!! We should definitely do this again! I must admit, I was pretty impressed with my first attempt at Okonomiyaki and so were the others! Hah...already had a request for a repeat performance...*grin*

AND...when I thought I was losing hope of ever seeing the recently-married (shame!) Brandon Flowers sing, Sam says that we've got tickets to Wembley to see The Killers this Saturday evening!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home