Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Secret of Those Innocent Bottles...

I can barely believe my ears when my housemate told me that I might be the only one who knows the secret of the Innocent Smoothie bottles: they have little messages under the bottles and on the ingredients list- so it's a great perk-up to my day, like finding hidden treasure. I shared this with my housemate, to her surprise. Goes to show, people don't pay attention to the little details anymore! So she asked around, and NOBODY, to my dismay, knew about those little messages under the bottles! I'm sure I do know people who know about this- when it's not a big secret...

Anyway, I would like to meet the person or people in charge of all this magic of Innocent, so I've been looking at their website: www.innocentdrinks.co.uk and try to look for a suitable job with them...it would be so great to work in Fruit Towers!

It is a nice website, clean and amusing, true to the nature of the brand. So go on, have a look, you might fall in love with the same thing I did!

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grouponline mccain reservoirs ofawards tenders planurgent lapkyu athens empty vitro churlish
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home