Monday, December 25, 2006

Running Around Headless, Wearing My Heart on My Sleeve...

Five days. I haven't heard from the blue-eyed boy. I check my inbox and it stays empty.
I sleep and wished I could sleep somemore.

Been listening to John Mayer all over again, find that I am helplessly in love with that voice, the lyrics...
And then, I found solace in one of the songs...at least the bits of it that makes sense to me...I dare not print the rest of the lyrics for I am unsure how I feel about this situation that I am in. I guess in a few more days, I will know.

'I know you've been sworn
I read your complaint
you're needing someone older
and though I've been warned to live day by day
there's something taking over

did you expect to kiss me one time
while looking at me with the same eyes ever again?

...
I understand I wasn't part of the plan
a dollar short, a minute early
but I am your man

...
let's bypass the bullshit and move on because
the minute hand moves faster than you think it does
and by no fault of yours and by no fault of mine
the bottom line is laying in the bed that we've been playing in tonight'

-John Mayer : Love Soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home