Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Saturday Spirals

We all got up early on Saturday morning to queue to go sliding on some silver artwork at the Tate. Had an extravagant brunch+dessert at Giraffe Cafe by the river, then braved ourselves for some major adrenalin rush. Then, we just got a bit kooky after. Heh. Pity there were no pictures of the 'helium' moments!


In the queue...Don, Me, Bisola + Krish


Our cool giraffes from our smoothie drinks...this meant I didn't have to steal them off the kids!


My little yellow friend peeking out of my Mango Mama!


...Krish looking on, not too impressed-"I'm not with this guy,I swear, I just got a seat here!"


First picture together...Me+Bis


Housemates, beheaded! Me, Bis+Krish


We got REALLY inspired by the work in the Tate! Me, Krish+Don

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home