Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Sam says that I can't wish people Happy Easter because I'm muslim, but I'm just wishing, I don't really care for the tradition..though there are the chocolates....Easter's good for chocolates,...but then all holidays are! Mmm...

Just had the biggest meal of fried wontons, wonton noodles, fried cai xin and soya sauce chicken... And of course, I made chocolate cake!

We took a walk before dinner around Camberwell, hoping the nursery would be open to get Einstien (my pet lavender plant) a friend, but shops were mainly closed, seeing that it is a public holiday. Not all is lost though, Don plucked the prettiest bluebells and gave a stalk each to Bis and I.

Back to the birds (the canvas piece I'm working on now)... looks like another late night for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home