Thursday, April 05, 2007

040407- Newton Faulkner LIVE at Bush Hall

Newton was AMAZING. I think I can say everyone left with a great big grin on their faces, it was so entertaining!
Anyway, the opening acts were pretty good and Bis and I left with a couple of cds (yay!). After Jon T, who was a hippy guitar-strumming singer/songwriter, came Kate Walsh, then Newton himself. But this song by the girl really got to me. Hm...
---------------------------------------------
Your Song- Kate Walsh

Haven’t you heard?
I’m stuck on a verse…
I’m stuck on a boy
Who fills me with joy

I knew I was wrong
To jump straight on into this
Picture so pretty
But he is so pretty
to me

And he doesn’t know
Just how far I would go
Just to kiss him
He doesn't know how I pine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home