Friday, March 14, 2003

A Taste Of Whats To Come

The drawing masterclass today was totally intense. I am so mentally drained, it's giving me migraines. The pace of the session was both fervent and inspiring all at the same time. Just goes to show that I'm a little rusty when it comes to exercising my creativity (not to mention drawing skills!).
We got a chance to do life drawing (yes, with a model), and we were supposed to develop it into abstract shots and ideas in sequences. The crit session was more exciting than most, and I walked away with more ideas than frustration(only the latter applies to the crits I've had so far). I find that the approach was more encouraging, without trying to impose their ideas on me.
I've met new people, and I envy them so much for the passion that they have within them, but I was glad to have had a chance to peek into the world thru their eyes.
This has been truly an amazing experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home