Friday, March 07, 2003

It's A New Age

Technology is always on the go, moving on, that sometimes it's difficult to catch up, especially for someone who isn't in the know-how.
BUT there are certain things that could never replace the good ol' handiwork. For example, cooking, would never be *cross fingers* mechanized. How would tasting and the novelty of new discoveries of recipes come along then? It horrifies me to think that it might possibly happen someday. For now, I think cooks have the safest jobs. Ah, thought of another example.. most art-related professions can't be replace by machines as they can't possibly invent something that sprouts creativity, no? Aid it, perhaps, but not replace.
Just a thought...but, I'm a computer jinx(machines always finds a way to die around me)..so what would I know ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home