Friday, March 07, 2003

Some Kinda Peace

So, how shall I start? "Dear Diary", or just gear up for a conversation with myself?
I'm not very into tech-ie stuff, so, I hope that the robot makes it alright for the blogpage. (I will change it once I grow bored of it). Uhhkay..*deep breath*....here goes:

All I can think of is well, the fish which is sitting in the oven. It's a very easy recipe, which I kinda got off Mr Jamie Oliver (yes, I love that man), and kinda improvised it into a "meal in a bag".
Could I publish a recipe here? You guys should give it a try.

you'd need:
1 seabass fillet
1 clove garlic, sliced
3/4 cup lima beans, half of it crushed
1tsp dried basil and oregano (combined)
1cup chicken/vegetable stock
2 tbsp thickened cream
1 leek, about 20cm, chopped roughly
salt & black pepper to taste

how to:
-Blanche the leeks for about 2 mins and drain.
- Season the fish with the salt and pepper, put it into a baking dish.
-Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour it over the fish.
-Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake in a preheated oven at 220 degrees over 25 mins.
-Serve warm with baked potatoes

TaDa! That wasn't too difficult, ain't it?

*I won't specify the serving portion, as I figure it could be a meal for one VERY hungry person, or for a small eater like me, it would actually serve for 2.
Happy trying!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home