Saturday, March 08, 2003

Where Did My Day Go?
Lamentations of the Underachiever

Time flies by so fast once you hit 21. I really don't know just what I have been doing, but it seems like it all this time has dissipated into nothingness. It keeps me in a rush to make new memories, all of which I would like to document someday. Pictures alone are not enough, but I guess it would have to make do for now.
So little time, so much to do, *cliche cliche*, but at present moment, it's more like "so much to do, just don't know where to start"...

Before I forget, thanks Wan..(yes, you're forgiven) for the big help on this blogpage. Maybe I would lend you my favourite man(no names shall be mentioned) for a day...then again...NOT! *grin*

Ah..talking about my favourite males...this is a lil' list I made of the men in showbiz I adore.
Indulge me a little now.
* Steven Sabados - This man is just fab, he's who I hope to work for, if I ever got to US to do interior design. Kinda adorable with the infamous dimples ( I've got a soft spot for the holes in the cheeks), and he is just as creative. May not be very famous, but someone I'd definately look out for.
* Jamie Oliver - No guesses for this. It's a no-brainer. Kitchen whiz, with a lisp (which apparantly my mum finds endearing) , whipping up yummylicious food with the simplest of recipes. Very viewer friendly.
* Hugh Jackman - What can I say? Just Gorgeous. Period. *ggrrreow*...

Hm, surprised that the list is so short?
There's more, I'm sure, stored in the dark corners in my head. Not much of it is functioning right now, so, lucky you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home