Monday, June 18, 2007

Just When I Thought It Was All Over...

It's been a busy few weeks, trying to catch up on sleep, have fun and catch up with friends. Sadly, in the next few weeks, two of my good friends are leaving the country, I will miss having a laugh (which always ends in stitches) with them!

Otherwise, I seem to be rushing to and fro setting up my final year show, yes, this is the FINAL FINAL one...so imagine the pressure~! The opening day for the exhibition was on Saturday and tonight is the private view. Now I need to get my namecards ready to pass out to the industry people.

Haven't been sleeping well lately. I go to bed early, but seem to be tossing and turning a lot during the night. I guess it's probably just nerves, as I'm getting my results tomorrow! TOMORROW!!! My final year results!!! AAAARGGGHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home